RF 3keys LED Dimmer
Radio frequency dimmer can realize stepless dimming LED dimming controller.Using wireless rf remote control mode, the user can according to actual needs, remote change the brightness of the light can be transferred to the appropriate.
● Working time： -20-60℃
● Input voltage：DC5V/12V/24V optional(please specify the voltage on order )
● External dimension：L82ΧW56.5ΧH25 mm
● packing list：L122ΧW85ΧH42 mm
● Output current：<8A
● Output power：5V<40W,12V<96W,24V<192W
Remote controller size:
Controller Key Functions:
Remote controller Key
The output switch，turn on or off the controller output at any state.
When the controller is on, press this key to increase the brightness of the output load.
When the controller is on, press this key to decrease the brightness of the output load.
Direction for using:
● Connect the load wire at first, following by the power wire; Please ensure short circuit can not occur between connecting wire before you turn on the power；
● Besides,every dimmer is already match code with the unique remote(the ID in the remtoe and dimmer are the same),if the user want to match code again, then just need to press these two keys at the same time within 6 second when power the dimmer.
Common problem and solution method:
Lamp does not light after power
1.Power cord is not properly connected, or there is not output switching power supply 2.Lamp power cord is not connected or short circuit
1.Connect the power cord properly or replay the power.2.Connected lighting power cord
2. After connecting some of the load the controller does not work
The connected load is too large，so that it has burned in some of the components of the controller
Replace parts of components or replace the controller
3. After connecting to power the controller is working properly，but remote control can not work
1. The blank on the button cell of remote controller did not pulled out 2. the remote controller do not target the receiver
1.Take away the transparent blank 2.Target the remote controller to the receiver
The effective power is the power of switch power supply 80% of the tag, so the user to select power is a little bigger than LED lights when the load power, at least 20% more.