24 Keys LED IR RGB Remote Controler For RGB SMD 3528 5050 LED Strip LED Lights Controller Input DC12V
24-key infrared LED RGB controller adopts the advanced micro control unit, it is used for controlling a variety of lamp whose source of light is LED. For instance, point source of light, flexible light strip, wall washer lamp, glass curtain wall light and so on; At the same time, it has many advantages such as convenient connection ,simplicity to use and others. According to the actual need of customers, it can carry out jumpy changing, gradual changing and other effects of change. Total 24 modes for your choice.
● Working temperature: -20-60 ℃
● Voltage supply: DC5V, 12V, 24V (optional) (for orders specify voltage)
● Output: 3 channels
● Connecting mode: common anode or common cathode
● External dimension: L102.5XW65XH30 mm
● Net weight: 160g
● Function Model:20 models.
● Static power consumption: <1 W
● Output current: <4 A (each channel)
● Output power: 5 V: <60W, 12V: <144W, 24V: <288W
Remote control dimension:
Direction for using
1. Connect the load wire at first, following by the power wire; Please ensure short circuit can’t occur between connecting wire before you turn on the power.
2. Standard color changes as follows:
Brightness +( 20 in all )
Brightness-( 20 in all )
Static pea green
Static dark blue
7 color jumpy change
Static dark yellow
All fade out & fade in
Static light blue
7 color fade change
Static straw yellow
Static sky blue
3 base color jumpy
①When switching to dynamic modes the button of “Brightness +”/ “Brightness -” means the speed of light change is up/ down, there are 100 step in all.
②The FADE and SMOOTH all have two modes, which are “3 base colors jumpy/7 colors jumpy” and “3 base colors fade/7 colors fade”, you can press one more time to change it.
③when press FADE and SMOOTH, the “FLASH” and “STROBE” key are invalid.
④When in the static modes, press the “FLASH” /“STROBE” key, the mode will change to be “ the single color Stroboflash/ Gradual changing”.